Developmental Connections employs a variety of positions among the 4 core service areas: Administration, Day Program, Residential, and Sheltered Workshop. We offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package (for full-time staff) including health and dental insurance, Simple IRA and Aflac. Below are our open employment opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. New hires must be able to pass a drug and background screening and obtain a Class E license.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
The director of finance position is responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. This position ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions. The director of finance also oversees cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll and risk management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Maximizes return and limits risk on cash by minimizing cash balances and making investments.
- Provides status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advises management of actions and potential risks.
- Arranges for audits as required and appropriate.
- Manages budget and controls expenses effectively.
- Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Financial Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees with in the division.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a business, financial or related field or equivalent work experience.
5 or more years of experience in managing an accounting function in a medium- or large-size company.
Preferred Education and Experience
Master’s degree in a business, financial or related field or equivalent work experience.
10 or more years of experience in managing an accounting function in a medium- or large-size company.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Send resume to: Heather Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL – DAY PROGRAM
Paraprofessionals use your skills & training for Summer employment and wages. Creative Day Services works with many of your former students.
M-F, 8:00 am -4:30 pm, Full and Part-Time positions. Competitive Wages, Holiday and Vacation plans, Health/Life/Disability insurance benefits.
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL – RESIDENTIAL
CNA’s, use your skills, training and compassion in a new and different way. Developmental Connections has day, evening, weekend and overnight positions available. Competitive Wages, Holiday and Vacation plan and insurance benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications available at 1533 E. State Hwy 76, Ste. 1, Branson, MO. 65616, Developmental Connections, 417-335-4135.
- Resume or inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
- Or, fill out our online application here:
Follow us on Facebook for job updates!