Developing & Supporting Our Mission
Our Board Of Directors
"Our Mission is to foster opportunities so that each individual with a developmental disability in Taney County can reach his/her own maximum level of potential."
Board members are appointed by the Taney County Commission to three-year terms of service after advertisement, recruitment and screening of interested persons. The Board is charged with the responsibility of developing and supporting those services necessary to enable county residents with developmental disabilities to reach their full potential in self-sufficiency and independence.
The Board of Director’s meetings are scheduled for the third Thursday of the month from 4:00 to 6:00 PM and are held in a publicly accessible location. Notices of meetings are posted in the Board’s Administrative Office at 1533 East State Hwy 76 in Branson.
Dr. Brian Wilson
Troy W. Rasmussen
- Married to Stacey for 28 years -best decision of his life
- Three daughters – second, third, and fourth best decisions
- A United States Air Force Veteran - call sign Shep
- A storyteller - get him going and maybe he will tell you how he got that name
- A published author of gentle and literary fiction
- A BS in Business Administration